As you look to give your brand an edge, strengthen your collection of marketing books or increase a colleagues’ understanding of brand management, consider Brad VanAuken’s Brand Aid, the first comprehensive, practical how-to-guide on building winning brands.
In writing this book, Brad draws upon his over twenty years of experience building world-class brands. It is full of templates, formula, case studies, research findings, and other useful tools on topics ranging from brand research, brand positioning and brand advertising to brand equity measurement, legal issues in brand management and creating a brand building organization. It avoids jargon and is succinct and easy to read. It covers all of the most pressing brand management and marketing issues faced by today’s busy marketing manager in today’s complex marketing environment.
Key features include:
- rare overview of the entire brand management process
- analysis of the 40 most common brand problems together with their solutions
- 17 checklists (450+ questions) covering all areas of brand management
- extensive coverage of two very timely topics – (1) brand building on the Internet and (2) creating a brand building organization
- 60+ non-traditional marketing approaches that work
- extensive brand management and marketing research findings
- template for conducting a comprehensive brand audit
- extensive directory of online brand management and marketing resources
If you are responsible for building your organization’s brand or helping clients build theirs, this book will become your indispensable roadmap. What are savvy marketers saying about Brand Aid?
‘Brand Aid is an asset for the beginner and veteran brand builder alike. No matter what size your organization or how great your brand expertise, this book can provide a point of reference and new insights.’ Elizabeth Hunter, Senior Brand Specialist, Bank of America
‘Finally, a road map for the often treacherous journey of building and maintaining great brands. This is an indispensable tool for all marketers. Brand Aid is the essential toolkit for today’s (and tomorrow’s) brand marketers.’ Jim Harman, Manager, Corporate Advertising, General Electric
‘A comprehensive guide unlike any other on the market today. Apply what you learn to your brand building activities and watch the value of your brand and bottom line increase.’ Amy Kelm, Worldwide Consumer Brand Development Manager, Hewlett-Packard
FREE Shipping for North American Orders!
Order Your Copy of Brad’s International Best-Seller, Brand Aid Here