As the role of marketers continues to expand, so do the pressures. Some marketers will rise to the challenge while others will slip behind. Why will they slip? Because change is hard. That’s why the future can look so much like the past. And why brands and the marketers who manage them often lose their edge. For those marketers who see comfort zones as a dangerous place, we have designed a very unique experience around brand strategy.
Enter The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World.
On May 18th through the 20th, 2015 a small group of progressive marketers will gather together with the senior partners of The Blake Project and others at the opulent Versace Mansion on Ocean Drive in South Beach, Florida for a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience dedicated to all aspects of building successful brands for the 21st century. Intensive, fun and illuminating, The Un-Conference will equip you with the insight, tools and techniques required to evolve and release the full potential of your brand in a new era where consumers drive and own the conversation about brands.
No Attendees. Only Participants.
The best pathway for learning is through participation, Not observation. The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World will challenge your thinking about brands and brand management. And will put you in a unique competitive-learning environment on a team of 10, competing and learning with other marketers from around the world.
Uniquely Designed For High Impact:
- The walls are down. There are no podiums or stages. No distance-building hierarchy of titles and ribbons that plague marketing conferences. Everyone in the room is an expert. We draw on the full expertise present. Presenter experts rotate through each team. Everyone contributes.
- There are no attendees – only participants. Each working in a team of ten, competing with and against other participants through fun and energizing learning exercises centered on the most important concepts in brand strategy.
- Small = Powerful. Only 40 participants, 4 teams of 10, 4 tables, one room. Our focus is on deep learning and value for each participant – not how many people can be squeezed into a room. You will get to know those around you in this unique, game-based competitive-learning environment.
- Real world impact. We will dive deep and help prepare you for the brand marketing challenges ahead.
- Not your usual talking heads. Learn from and with the seasoned marketing experts you have come to know as authors of Branding Strategy Insider.
- Jeans. We will all be wearing them. We have to be relaxed and unified for this experience.
- Competitive-Learning. As in your marketplace – Some will win, Some will lose, All will learn. Embedded in the workshop experience as a compliment to our focus, is a unique game we designed – Brandingo. You will see it has all of the elements of a great game — skill, chance, learning and fun. You will be assigned to a team prior to your arrival at The Versace Mansion on South Beach. There will be unexpected incentives for each team to win. Major League Baseball’s Miami Marlins and others will help bring fun, competitive energy to The Un-Conference.
- Elements of Surprise. One of the most powerful strategies in marketing is surprise. The Un-Conference celebrates marketers and is a premium experience. Frankly, we do things others don’t. And we prefer to energize participants through surprise situations.
Who should participate?
We have reserved these two days for those marketers who want to change the world by creating more value for those that are most important to their brand’s future. The event will consist of approximately 40 brand marketing professionals, including:
- Marketing oriented leaders
- Marketing professionals (brand managers, product managers, directors, vice presidents, CMO’s, brand strategists etc.)
- Advertising agency professionals (account executives and planners)
- All marketers faced with brand strategy issues
- All professionals charged with brand building and management
- All Entrepreneurs seeking a greater understanding of brand strategy
- All marketers who are officially numb to last century’s format of marketing and branding conferences
The Marketing World is Evolving. Are You?
The power of brands lies in focus. And in the skillset of the marketer. Team spots are limited — ONLY 40 can join us and several marketers have already secured their spot. Challenge yourself to evolve and secure your participation at The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World Today.
Your $2,500 registration ($3,000 after March 1st) includes:
-Private kickoff mixer at the opulent Versace Mansion
-Private dinner and ticket to see the Miami Marlins play the Arizona Diamondbacks (Another unique team building element)
-Lunch and refreshments for both Un-Conference days
-Special room rates at a neighboring luxury hotel
I will bring you closer — call me directly in Los Angeles at 813-842-2260. Or simply email me.
The Blake Project