Launched in June of 2006, Branding Strategy Insider reaches 40,000+ marketing oriented leaders and professionals daily. We focus on delivering meaningful content that promotes an elevated conversation on the discipline of brand management and fosters community among marketers. We do not focus on banner or link advertising. Our limited ad spaces ensure your message is clear and exclusive. Our unique ‘Sponsor Link’ offers a prominent position at the foot of each post. All sponsored links are NoFollow and are in compliance with the best practices in search engine optimization.
Advertising on Branding Strategy Insider is reserved for organizations that have a product or service that directly benefits marketers.
We attribute our high level of traffic to five keys:
1. Page one, number one rankings for marketing relevant key words on all major and minor search engines.
2. Promotion from our newsletter, website, email footer, and brand education workshops.
3. A rapidly growing list of popular blogs, websites and news outlets that have linked to us, quoted us or have recognized us in some fashion.
4. Inclusion in all major blog directories and robust visitor streams from the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Google News, USA Today, Chicago Sun-Times, Reuters News, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, CNN, San Francisco Chronicle, The New York Times, Forbes, Twitter, Facebook Blog Network and several other respected sources who carry our RSS feed.
5. Content. We have built a loyal readership base and attract new readers daily by publishing content with a blend of academic and real world angles from renowned branding experts. New content is added every business day of the year. Our content partnerships with Wiley, Palgrave Macmillan and the Harvard Business Press supports our goal of delivering thought provoking content that betters the marketing community.
Who reads Branding Strategy Insider? Brand Managers, Brand Owners, CEO’s, CMO’s, CFO’s, Brand Researchers, Marketing Executives, Advertising Executives, Media Professionals, Brand Consultants, Educators and Thought Leaders.
Who advertises on Branding Strategy Insider? Organizations who specifically desire to reach marketers. Nielsen Business Media, Institute for Research in Marketing and the Scent Marketing Institute to name a few. We are highly selective of who advertises here.
How many marketers do you reach? 40,000+ Marketing Professionals daily
How do you measure traffic? With Feedburner Pro Stats, Google Analytics and TypePad Pro Stats
Can advertising agencies advertise here? Certainly. In fact we seamlessly support ad agencies in branding initiatives.
Who publishes Branding Strategy Insider? BSI is a service of The Blake Project a leading brand consultancy focused on brand strategy, brand research, brand licensing and brand education with operations in Los Angeles, California, Rochester, New York and Atlanta, Georgia
What do your advertisers say about their results?
‘Our strategy to reach influential marketers includes Branding Strategy Insider.’
, Audience Marketing Manager
Nielsen Business Media
‘We see a significant amount of traffic from Branding Strategy Insider throughout each campaign. We clearly get our money’s worth! We are looking forward to a continued and expanded collaboration.’
– Harald Vogt
, Founder & Chief Marketer
Scent Marketing Institute
‘We certainly increased our event’s profile with Branding Strategy Insider.’
– Rebecca Monro
, Associate Director, Institute for Research in Marketing
Carlson School of Management
University of Minnesota
*Featured Recognition* Branding Strategy Insider is recognized by Advertising Age as a Power 150 blog. One of the most influential marketing blogs in the blogosphere. Currently we are ranked in the Top 50 of the 1000+ blogs tracked and number one for the niche topic of corporate branding.
Build your brand awareness and revenue with our community of decision makers – contact Derrick Daye for more.