The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
Branding Strategy Insider helps marketing oriented leaders and professionals build strong brands. We focus on sharing thought provoking expertise that promotes an elevated conversation on the discipline of branding and fosters community among marketers.
Branding Strategy Insider is published by The Blake Project, an independently owned, strategic brand consultancy with extensive experience helping brands gain an advantage in the mind of the customer. With proven proprietary tools and techniques we help brands break through complex marketing challenges, moving from brand awareness to brand insistence – where there are no substitutes.
Our most important asset is our people; world-renowned senior consultants, researchers and educators with expertise from leading consumer packaged goods companies, global brands, global advertising agencies and top tier universities.
Brand Research: Our BrandInsistence model incorporates the five elements that drive a customer to insist upon a particular brand to meet his or her needs – brand awareness, accessibility, value, relevant differentiation and emotional connection. We conduct qualitative and quantitative research through the lens of this model to give brands the advantage they seek.
Brand Strategy: We offer a range of high impact workshops designed to achieve stakeholder consensus on issues or decisions that result in strategic advantage. Our process includes rigorous facilitation, educational components and brand management expertise combine to reach desired outcomes. In The Brand Positioning Workshop (one-day and two-day version), we work with you to develop your brand’s essence, promise, personality and archetype to achieve relevant differentiation and flexibility for future growth. We also offer Brand Architecture, Brand Storytelling, Inside-Out Branding, Customer Touch Point Design, Brand Strategy for Startups, Mission, Vision and Values, Brand Values Alignment, Brand Licensing, New Product/Brand Ideation and Emotional Connection Workshops.
Brand Licensing: We strategically link brands with manufacturers through our proprietary inbound and outbound licensing process. We help brands extend into the right markets for growth while maintaining the integrity of the brand promise. Our global brand licensing experts manage the entire program or educate and provide your team with the required management tools. Our Brand Licensing Audits help anchor your program with clarity and confidence.
Brand Education: We help marketers better understand key concepts in brand management. We meet your team’s specific learning objectives through custom designed, interactive brand education workshops delivered internally around the globe. We are experts in instructional design and facilitation in learning environments. We also host unique workshops that are open to the public, like this one: The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World
We are driven by these beliefs:
• Strong brands make promises to their target customers. Those promises are unique, compelling and believable. Further, strong brands consistently deliver on the promises that they make at each point of customer contact.
• Strong brand promises require target customer insight that is gained primarily through comprehensive market research.
• Stakeholder alignment is critical to the success of any brand strategy project.
• Organizations must understand what their brands stand for and what makes them unique and compelling to their target audiences. That is why we believe in comprehensive internal training.
The Blake Project Difference
- Our BrandInsistence model drives a proven process that propels brands to the front
- We are experts in helping brands make strong emotional connections with their customers
- We are experts in building relevant differentiation, elevating brands above the competition
- We are practitioners and educators of brand management. We prepare our clients for the journey ahead
Contact The Blake Project