The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin
And so too for today’s marketer. In our unforgiving world of fast changing markets and a 26 month average tenure for CMO’s, leading marketers couple instinct and experience with progressive thinking on brand management to breakthrough, evolve and survive.
Enter The Un-Conference. A very unique competitive-learning experience designed around brand strategy for 50 evolving marketers.
No Attendees. Only Participants.
The best pathway for learning is through participation, Not observation. The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World will challenge your thinking about brands and brand management. And will put you in a unique competitive-learning environment on a team of 10, competing and learning with other marketers from around the world.
May 6 and 7, 2014, this small, progressive group of brand marketers will gather together with the senior partners of The Blake Project and others to create a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience dedicated to all aspects of building successful brands for the 21st century. Intensive, fun and illuminating, The Un-Conference will equip you with the insight, tools and techniques required to evolve and release the full potential of your brand in a new era where consumers drive and own the conversation about brands.
Taking out-of-the-box Out of the cliché’ pile
Unlike every marketing conference offered today and any you have ever experienced, The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World is founded on an out-of-the-box concept that centers on creating the highest outcomes. Your outcomes. Breaking free from yesterday’s marketing conference format is the only way to get there.
- The walls are down. There are no podiums or stages. No distance-building hierarchy of titles and ribbons that plague marketing conferences. Everyone in the room is an expert. We draw on the full expertise present. Presenter experts rotate through each team. Everyone contributes.
- There are no attendees – only participants. Each working in a team of ten, competing with and against other participants through fun and energizing learning exercises centered on the most important concepts in brand strategy.
- Small = Powerful. Only 50 participants, 5 teams of 10, 5 tables, one room. Our focus is on deep learning and value for each participant – not how many people can be squeezed into a room. You will get to know those around you in this unique, game-based competitive-learning environment.
- Real world impact. We will dive deep and help prepare you for the brand marketing challenges ahead.
- Not your usual talking heads. Learn from and with the seasoned marketing experts you have come to know as authors of Branding Strategy Insider.
- Jeans. We will all be wearing them. We have to be relaxed and unified for this experience.
- Competitive-Learning. As in your marketplace – Some will win, Some will lose, All will learn. Embedded in the workshop experience as a compliment to our focus, is a unique game we designed – Brandingo. You will see it has all of the elements of a great game — skill, chance, learning and fun. You will be assigned to a team prior to your arrival at the Essex House on South Beach. There will be unexpected incentives for each team to win. Major League Baseball’s Miami Marlins and others will help bring fun, competitive energy to The Un-Conference.
- Elements of Surprise. One of the most powerful strategies in marketing is surprise. The Un-Conference celebrates marketers and is a premium experience. Frankly, we do things others don’t. And we prefer to energize participants through surprise situations.
The Marketing World is Evolving. Are You?
The power of brands lies in focus. And in the skillset of the marketer. Team spots are limited — ONLY 50 can join us. Challenge yourself to evolve and secure your participation at The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World Today.
I will bring you closer — call me directly in Los Angeles at 813-842-2260.