The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
In my brand consulting work I have witnessed two:
1. Great marketers are decisive.
They understand the importance of action and do not risk outcomes with a slow moving reaction. Decisive action is often an ally in gaining a competitive advantage in your marketplace.
Napolean was very clear on the importance of action on the battlefield – “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.”
Let me further make my point on decisiveness with a quote from John F. Kennedy – “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. “ Indeed great marketers make things happen.
2. Great marketers see comfort zones as a dangerous place.
They stay in evolution mode, constantly working to be better stewards of their brand. They welcome situations of challenge. Look at the resumes of leading marketers – they actively chose positions where they found challenge.
For 50 marketers that are focused on a path to great marketing, The Blake Project and Branding Strategy Insider have designed a uniquely powerful experience around brand strategy. We call it The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World.
It’s different from the marketing conferences you have attended in many ways. Read on – can you see yourself here?
- Everyone in the room is an expert. We learn together from the sum of the expertise in the room.
- This is competitive learning. Fun, energized and impactful you will learn and compete with other marketers from around the world in teams of 10. Presenter experts like John Sculley rotate through the teams.
- The walls are down. There are no podiums or stages. There is no hierarchy – your uniform is jeans.
- The focus is on outcomes – not ticket sales.
For everything The Un-Conference experience is, it’s not for everyone.
It’s not for observers. There are no attendees only participants.
Who should participate?
- Marketing oriented leaders
- Marketing professionals (brand managers, product managers, directors, vice presidents, etc.)
- Advertising agency professionals (account executives and planners)
- All marketers faced with brand strategy issues
- All professionals charged with brand building and management
- All sales professionals tasked with brand building responsibilities
- All professionals officially numb to yesterday’s marketing conference format
Of the few things marketers can control to impact greater outcomes and brighter futures, professional development is at the top of the list. The Un-Conference is your key to unlock the great marketer within.
‘Your future depends on many things but mostly on you.’ ~ Frank Tyger
The Un-Conference: 360° of Brand Strategy for a Changing World
A unique, competitive-learning workshop limited to 50 participants
As in Your marketplace — some will win, some will lose, All will learn
Sponsored by: The Brand Storytelling Workshop