The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
Brand marketers should keep the following in mind for building strong brands:
1. Do we really understand what motivates our brand’s target customers?
2. Does the brand have a point of view? Does it stand for something?
3. Does the brand transcend a product category?
4. Is the brand truly differentiated?
5. Does the brand possess admirable human qualities? Is it trustworthy and reliable?
6. Does the brand build an emotional connection?
7. Is the brand’s identity immediately recognizable and memorable?
8. Are we presenting the brand consistently over time and across media?
9. Does the brand promise come to life at every point of customer contact?
10. What are we doing to build brand awareness?
11. Are we creating brand myths and stories?
12. Are we aggressively pursuing publicity for the brand?
13. Is the brand vital and innovative and interesting?
15. Do people in our organization view the brand as an asset that should be grown and leveraged?
16. Are we measuring and actively managing the brand’s equity?
17. Are we managing the brand against a plan?
18. Is the entire organization united and committed to delivering on the brand promise?
19. Is the CEO the chief brand champion?
20. Are we investing in the brand’s future?
Sponsored By: The Brand Positioning Workshop