The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
- Your brand has a bad, confusing or nonexistent image.
- The primary benefit your brand "owns" has evolved from a differentiating benefit to a cost-of-entry benefit.
- Your organization is significantly altering its strategic direction.
- Your organization is entering new businesses and the current positioning is no longer appropriate.
- A new competitor with a superior value proposition enters your industry.
- Competition has usurped your brand's position or rendered it ineffectual.
- Your organization has acquired a very powerful proprietary advantage that must be worked into the brand positioning.
- Corporate culture renewal dictates at least a revision of the brand personality
- You are broadening your brand to appeal to additional consumers or consumer need segments for whom the current brand positioning won't work. (This should be a "red flag." This action could dilute the brand's meaning, make the brand less appealing to current customers or even alienate current customers.)
Sponsored by: The Brand Positioning Workshop