The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
Here is what I would want a brand manager in my marketing department to know:
- What a brand is
- The benefits strong brands deliver to organizations
- The brand management process
- What leads to customer brand insistence
- What contributes to brand loyalty
- What helps brands connect emotionally to their customers
- How to conduct a brand audit
- How to measure brand equity
- How to measure the asset value of a brand
- How to read and use point-of-sale (POS) data in managing brands
- Customer segmentation approaches
- Qualitative and quantitative brand research methodologies and approaches
- How to use projective, laddering and guided imagery techniques
- How to align brand values with customer values
- The different types of brand benefits
- How to turn your brand into a “customer badge” (self-expressive benefits)
We offer comprehensive one- to three-day workshops to teach all of these brand management skills, overall or in-depth on a particular brand management subject. We do this through conference companies in numerous countries in every region of the world. We are also brought in to deliver this as a part of university MBA marketing programs. And, individual companies and organizations hire us to conduct these workshops for their employees such as Unilever. (their marketers from Columbia pictured above). We are happy to customize these workshops for specific industries. For instance, we have customized workshops for the bed & breakfast, professional sports, digital media, energy, fashion, municipality and restaurant markets. Our workshops include lecture, numerous case studies, individual and team exercises, and many tools, templates and checklists.
Need to increase your organizations marketing capacity? Contact us.
Sponsored By: Brand Aid