The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
In his white paper, “Communication as Value Builder,” Dr. David Jensen, Senior Vice President with Ketchum in Atlanta, cites a 1998 study by the Wirthlin Group, which concludes that:
• “Companies with good reputations are 7 times more likely to command premium prices for their products and services.
• 5 times more likely to have their stock recommended
• 4 times more likely to be recommended as a good place to work
• 3 times more likely to be recommended as a joint venture partner
• 1.5 times more likely to receive the benefit of the doubt.”
Sponsored By: Brand Aid