The Blake Project, the brand consultancy behind Branding Strategy Insider, delivers interactive brand education workshops and keynote speeches designed to align marketers on essential concepts in brand management and empower them to release the full potential of the brands they manage.
Recently, Eric Swartz, President of TaglineGuru released his company’s list of the top 50 U.S. city slogans and nicknames. Following are the top ten of each:
1. Las Vegas, NV – What Happens Here, Stays Here.
2. Charlottesville, VA – So Very Virginia.
3. Atlantic City, NJ – Always Turned On.
4. Cleveland, OH – Cleveland Rocks!
5. Hershey, PA – The Sweetest Place on Earth.
6. Omaha, NE – Rare. Well Done.
7. Sante Fe, NM – The City Different.
8. Eagle Pass, TX – Where Yee-Ha Meets Olé.
9. San Diego, CA – City with Sol.
10. Peculiar, MO – Where the Odds Are With You.
1. New York City, NY – The Big Apple
2. Las Vegas, NV – Sin City
3. New Orleans, LA – The Big Easy
4. Detroit, MI – Motor City
5. Chicago, IL – The Windy City
6. Boston, MA – Beantown
7. San Francisco, CA – Baghdad by the Bay
8. Hollywood, CA – Tinseltown
9. Cleveland, OH – Mistake on the Lake
10. Los Angeles, CA – La-La Land
Join us for a related Place Branding and Tagline Development discussion here…
Sponsored By: Brand Aid